Today we are joined by Fr. Andrew Schoenberger from the Diocese of St. Paul, AB.
- Cat.Chat makes Vacation Bible School programs.
- Jane remains pregnant… for now.
- People were just dying to see Fr. Darryl.
- It’s great to be Catholic.
- St. Paul is currently without a bishop. Bishop Luc Bouchard was transferred to Trois-Rivières.
- Halloween vs. All Saints Day – holy or heretical? Or puppy dogs?
- Once again, we mention the Catholicism series.
- Andy and Jane really enjoyed greeting people before their wedding.
- Homestarrunner dot net: It’s dot com!
ChurchCheat Commandos! Rock, rock on!
- André Regnier, cofounder of Catholic Christian Outreach (CCO), wrote a new book: Catholic Missionary Identity.
- Leah Perrault wrote a book too: Theology of the Body for Every Body. She has a related video too.
- The Church and New Media is good too.
We would love to have your suggestions, comments, questions. Seriously. We’ll even try to deal them in less than a year this time.
Hashtag of the Week: #storageshed
Question of the Week:
How many Catholics does it take to make the Diocese of Prince George? (Turns out it’s 234,000 or so. Or 2.) What are you planning for Halloween?
Song(s) of the Week: The Sound of Silence. It’s not by The Byrds.
We welcome your input! Please comment below or send us feedback at email@example.com. We can also be found on Facebook at facebook.com/hotcupofministry or the Twitter as @hotcupministry. Andy wishes StarCraft 2 still played on his laptop.