Alleluia! It’s Lent! (Or so say our Eastern peeps.) And so here we go…
- Jane eats yogurt.
- Jane attended the Canadian Catholic Youth Ministry Network (CCYMN) conference.
- Fr Darryl helped organize the Study Days for the priests of Saskatoon.
- Poutine. Cheese curds. Good times.
- Archbishops give speaks, apparently: Smith, Prendergast, & Durocher.
- Be Still. Ooh, that World Comm Day message rears its head again!
- Colm Leyne from Saskatoon and Clayton Imoo from Vancouver.
- Elk Ridge Resort in Waskesiu.
- Lino Rulli‘s presence in Saskatchewan made Fr. Darryl very excited!
- The first ever Catholic jacuzzi broadcast!
- Everything communicates something, so what are we communicating?
- Authentic and genuine is better than phony. So don’t be phony (unless you happen to be a telephone).
- Human resources makes pastors happy.
- Lino experienced the joys of curling.
- The LA Religious Education Congress is a fantastic resource as well.
Question of the Week: How did you spend your weekend?
We welcome your input! Please comment below or send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also be found on Facebook at facebook.com/hotcupofministry or the Twitter as @hotcupministry. Feel free to send new hard drives to Andy.