Episode #35 (January 30, 2012): World Communcations Day 2012
Fr Darryl returns from the land of sun and gators, and so we’re talkin’ World Communications Day! W00t!
Our discussions mostly revolve around:
- Kijafa (as opposed to Jaffa Kree!)
- WCD is on May 20, 2012
- Silence and Word: Path of Evangelization, the message from Pope Benedict XVI for the 46th World Communications Day
- The letter acknowledges the place and necessity of silence.
- It’s like a crock pot. Just like a crock pot.
- God’s own silence.
- Balthasarian: of or related to Hans Urs von Balthasar.
- Video – Ken Yasinski (of Face to Face Ministries) – Mary: Extra-ordinary Faith in Ordinary Times
- Like Mary, what do we allow to blossom in us?
- Allowing God to get a word in edgewise (as opposed to what Andy and Darryl did).
- Skype decided to end the podcast by failing. Twice. Enjoy the music!
Question of the Week:
Do you communicate with silence too? Is Pop a genre of music anymore?
Song of the Week: The One That Got Away by Katy Perry.
We welcome your input! Please comment below or send us feedback at email@example.com. We can also be found on Facebook at facebook.com/hotcupofministry or the Twitter as @hotcupministry. Baking and/or beverages can be sent to 123 Nelson Rd, Saskatoon, C/O Andy or maybe Jane. If you do, Andy might burst into an a cappella rendition of Katy Perry’s Firework on your behalf.