It’s a new year, and time to be knocked off your feet by our new episode: Fettuccine Sauce, FTW.
- World will not end in 2012, says Regina man
- The new Cathedral of the Holy Family is pretty spiffy. There will be pictures up sometime.
- Andy and Jane love having a new space to do stuff.
- Note to Andy: take pictures of the new place.
- When do you review programs that you run?
- Winter/Spring – new life, resolutions, etc.
- Summer – new school year
- Liturgical Seasons – Lent, Advent, etc.
- Catholicism Series by Fr. Robert Barron
- Mid-year or semesterly reviews are good, they are.
- But… September is very busy for a farming community that needs to do harvest right then. Know your community.
- Volunteer recruiting season. Ministry signup weekends, etc.
- Year-long schedules? Shorter? 2-3 months seems good. That’s what we say.
- Volunteer Appreciation
- Potluck dinner
- Treating everyone to dinner elsewhere
- Staff serve a catered meal
Question of the Week: Did you make any New Years Resolutions?
Song of the Week: Rasputin by Boney M. (Some peoples try to fade me.)
We welcome your input! Please comment below or send us feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also be found on Facebook at facebook.com/hotcupofministry or the Twitter as @hotcupministry. Or send bottles of rum to the Cathedral of the Holy Family, Attention: Andy. Just because.