Last weekend the new English translation of the Roman Missal jumped in and took centre stage. We offer our thoughts, mostly by discussing:
- Choices of wine: Fr. Darryl likes Haut Sauterne the best for Mass wine.
- NET Canada
- Fr Darryl had to read a lot from the book. But he thinks the new prayers are very beautiful.
- Jane likes the “send your Spirit like the dewfall” line in Eucharistic Prayer II.
- Fr. Geoffrey Angeles – Celebrate in Song, Mass Setting A
- Darryl made mistakes, and yet life still went on.
- Us Canadians implemented the new GIRM this week too, so we had posture changes in addition to the different words.
- Ambiguity rules the day.
- How’d it go for you? Were you well prepared?
Question of the Week: How much Christmas music have you already listened to? (This includes Advent music.)