Thanksgiving was good! Now we’re back into recording episodes. In this week’s show we talk a bit about marriage preparation and other such goodness.
- Music workshop in Humboldt with Fr. Geoffrey Angeles
- Fr. Travis Myrheim came up in our discussion again. (Hello!)
- Theme of marriage preparation: Are we meeting the needs of people coming to be married given the varying circumstances of their lives?
- Jane and Andy used take-home books during their preparation for marriage.
- Weekend sessions like Engaged Encounter are common.
- Holy Family in St. Albert, Alberta holds evening meetings over the course of several weeks.
- How do we deal with people coming from differing backgrounds and cultures?
- How to we balance following what is given in the Catholic marriage ritual with the different traditions that are common nowadays?
- Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee
Bonus questions: What are your experiences with weddings and marriage preparation courses? What was good? What could be improved? What was not so good?
Question of the Week: What is your favorite hot drink? And why?