Today, we do Fr. Darryl’s work for him, helping to plan his upcoming presentation about the relationship between conversion in our lives and the Mass.
- Question of the Week, take 1: Will Andy sleep tonight or will the caffeine keep him up?
- The Riders are being silly right now.
- Everybody wants to be like Jane.
- Flies in the ointment, er, the chalice.
- The human element in the liturgy (but not the fifth one).
- Liturgy is the heartbeat of the faith, says Archbishop Thomas Collins
- Side note: Fr Darryl is not God.
- As the Body of Christ, we act in his name. Think about it.
- Andy blanked there for a minute.
- The liturgy can be evangelizing.
- The Christ hymn in Paul’s letter to the Philippians. It’s sweet. (Phil 2.6-11)
- The Los Angeles Cathedral has incredible tapestries that depict the saints.
- The Big Bang Theory (the scientific idea, not the funny show on CBS) was first proposed by a Belgian priest named Georges Lemaître.
Question of the Week: If you were celebrating the Transitus of someone today (Oct 3), who’s Transitus would it be?
Next week: no episode because it’s Thanksgiving in Canada.