Today, we talk about what to do when stuff happens. Bad stuff. Unfortunate stuff.
And therefore, our show notes are below:
- We have cheese curds from St Albert Cheese near Ottawa!
- Andy decided not to type out name of the awesome tea that Jane had. Be sure to pester him about that.
- We do Jane’s CCYMS homework. (CCYMS == Canadian Certificate in Youth Ministry Studies)
- Corner Gas – a great, Canadian sitcom produced a few years ago.
- Be a ham, like VE5DJM!
- Communications are good, like phone trees… which are not real trees, apparently.
- Code Red. Code Monkey.
- Fire drills are useful.
- Have policies for ushers for crowded events so they can direct people.
- Parking in the fire lane is often a bad idea…
- Has Facebook jumped the shark?
Question of the Week: Wherever you work, do you have policies in response to these types of concerns?
Song of the Week: Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5. (Parental guidance warning – there is an instance of rough language in the video… Anyone know of a cleaned up, radio-ready version?)