On today’s breathtaking episode, our brave explorers face the wonders of authenticity in the … jungle? … of, um, life? Anyway, we talk about the need for authenticity (or authenticifity if Andy’s finished his beer) in ministry.
And thus, we discuss:
- Calypso Park
- Fr John Corapi’s recent news and the dangers of living a double life
- Conversion Diary (a blog that Jane follows)
- We shall know the tree by its fruits (which Andy now knows really is from the bible)
- Putting faith in the messenger, not the message
- It behooves us to remember that we represent the Church and Jesus (i.e. Darryl used a fancy word)
- Matthew Warner’s posts We Need More Authentic Catholics Online, We Need You and How To Be An Authentic Catholic
- Randy Raus: Why I Just Stopped Coming to Your Youth Group
- Henri Nouwen – we are all wounded healers
- Mike Landry – OGRE!
Note: It will likely be a few weeks before we record again. Life and moving is interfering at the moment. 🙂
Song of the Week: “Rocks and Trees” by the Arrogant Worms, as recorded with the Edmonton Symphony Orchestra.
Question of the Week: If you’ve moved recently or any time that you can remember, do you have any tips?